The clubhouse may be reserved and used by Somers Chase residents for private social events.
There are two rooms available:
- An open, general purpose room that includes a small kitchenette. Chairs and folding tables are available for use in this room.
- A furnished lounge room that is slightly larger than the general purpose room.
These rooms are reserved through the Managing Agent, subject to the following:
- SCHOA dues must be paid in full.
- A reservation form along with a pre-paid cleaning fee and a security deposit must be given to the Managing Agent ten business days prior to the event.
- Clubhouse rooms must be cleared and returned to their pre-event condition.
- No commercial operations (including classes for fees or demonstrations related to the sale of merchandise or services).
- All for hire commercial vendors, such as caterers and for hire portable electronic entertainment centers (i.e. trailer video arcade centers) must submit a certificate of insurance that shows evidence of liability insurance and workers compensation insurance.
- The clubhouse operates separately from the pool. Clubhouse guests are not permitted to enter the pool and deck area.